Well after a looooong drive today we are home :) Actually the drive went pretty smoothly, the kids were good... I am just pooped out. I really wish flying was cheaper :-D
I will catch up on my photos of the day soon. Tonight I think it's just chilling time :-D hehe!
My tooth saga ended on the 27th... I walked into the dentist for my appointment and Dr Moran says .. Young Sam (he won me over right then LOL ) I haven't seen you for 4 years .... ummm thats because I have moved to Melbourne ...Ohhh he says.... I think though I am going to schedule checkups and non emergency dental work for when I head back to SA, he is really a fantastic dentist.
He fit me in and in 1/2 an hour I had a fully reconstructed tooth (in Trini's words - (I have a TITANIUM (gotta use caps and a deep voice for that word!!)implant and it is fantastic! (I loved this comment and HAD to use it ) :) all for 1/10 of what my dentist here in Melbourne was going to charge me!!!
Granted that the crown is not Porcalain like it would have been if I had it done here. But it's a 'glass' crown (with a TITANIUM screw right up through to the tip of the root and fully expected to last 15 years or more
But it was SO GOOD to be able to smile again and not feel silly :-D
Our holiday with Mum and Dad was great... I feel like it's the most relaxed I have been in a long time. :-D Sian took to Dad really well and they spent hours 'chatting' and playing in the back yard. Both kids adore their Nana & Grandad :-D
I am all ready to look towards 2007 with a new attitude and loads of personal 'aims' that I would like to work towards.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are home safely Sam :)
I have to say it again now...TITANIUM!!! It really booms, doesn't it! LOL LOL LOL
:) P.
Post a Comment