Monday, December 04, 2006

Dec 4th Photo of the Day


My 2 little rascals .... I decided that this morning I would take their easel outside and let them do some painting :) All was going well, they were sharing and being good. Then I came inside to get some more paper and top up the paints and went back out to find THIS .......










LOL - I guess they were having fun, Brad told me they were painting with their noses! I let them go for a little bit as they were already covered anyway and then it was off to the bath and get clean for lunch :)

2 comments:

jaki said...

I'm still ROFL about these pics Sam!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my LMAO.

Sorry Sam it would have been no fun to clean but YAY you for the before and after shots.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...