Saturday, December 09, 2006

Day 8 & 9

Day 8 is the yummmy mince pies that I made

Day 9 is photos of the smoke that is hanging around from the bushfires here in Vic.
These shots don't 'really' show how bad it is. You walk outside and it's like a thick fog. To make it worse the streets are dead quiet this morning and it is really eerie. My thoughts go to all that are in the effected areas and I pray that the weather is nice to the fire fighters today and not the predicted wind and heat. They are reporting that these fires are shaping up to be the worst here in Vic since 1939. :(


2 comments:

simone said...

Love the look of those mince pies Sam - send some this way would you?
The smoke has been bad here too. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to live in the bushfire zone.
The firemen and women are amazing and we owe them a lot.

Crissy Gaylor said...

The fires are bad. DH's brother may loose his property! In-laws been getting the smoke filled sky and they live down on the mornington penisula.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...