Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh What a Night!

Poor Sian, I think her ears are playing up :( or maybe it's 2yo molars that are affecting her ears, but she didn't go to bed until 11pm!! and then she was awake at 2am screaming, I went to find her sitting behind her door, so I comforted and settled her back in bed only to find her crawling in next to me 15 mins later :( so we had cuddles and then I took her back to bed, but she didn't stay there and she wouldn't sleep in our bed and this went on until 5am this morning :( Thinking okay at least she should get a decent sleep now, but no she was back out of bed before 730. So 1 very tired mum and toddler today and Brad is not much better!

My photo of the day is how Sian crashed this afternoon on the lounge chair.



and I did this LO last night for this month's challenge at 1,2,3....Challenge

and the last one is just a close up that I have seen many people do and I just 'had' to try it :)

2 comments:

jaki said...

Sorry to hear about your night, hope tonight is better!!

Love the photo, love the LO and have checked out the new site...love the look of it too :)

fleurie said...

great job on the CLOSE-UP...
and love your latest layout...

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...