OMGoodness..... I can't believe that I am unable to access my favourite website :(
One Stop Scrapping is usually the first place I head once I turn my pc on in the morning and for some reason our internet connection has decided that it can't access it. I have tried all sorts of different solutions to no avail. I have asked others and I am the only one :( I rang bigpond tonight just to see what they said and I was told 'yeah there is nothing wrong with the site I can get it ok! He went on to tell me that they will do tests on our connection and see if they can discover why, but it might take up to a week *SHOCK* Do you think I was impressed?
Anyway *sigh* photo of the day for Day 10 is this

It really needs a clean :( but I will get to eventually
and Day 11 was taken after we finished baking biscuit this morning. Brad thought it was a lot of fun using alphabet cutters :) and Sian just made snakes!!
1 comment:
oh Sam :( hope they fix it soon, we miss you!!!
So where are the biscuits??
already eaten???
Post a Comment