Day 12 - The result

Day 13 - My Little Wise Man

Day 14 - Fruit & Veg

I want to say a BIG congrats to Ali, Petrina & Deidre on their DT positions over at OSS. Well done girls, I look forward to seeing your gorgeous work.
I tried and wasn't successful, never mind, to say I am not disappointed would be a lie, but you never know until you try :) I am not really interested in trying for any others so I am going to concentrate on improving my scrapping and working towards my goals for 2007 :-D
I can't believe it's only 9 sleeps until we head back to SA!!! and only 4 sleeps til Robbie!!!
I have been working on some digi stuff for my brothers 21st pressie. I might end up finishing it over there yet as I discovered I don't have many photos of my littlest Bro :) if you can call (6'something little LOL )
Mum when you read this can you email me any you have :-D pleeease
4 comments:
Hi Sam,
You are probably sick of hearing it but it really was a tough decision. Be haertened if you can that you made it to the shortlist ( not sure if I am meant to share that ) but you have to be happy, if disappointed, to be in that small final group of less than 10. : )
Hey Sam, I'm here finally and will add you to my Blog
I've been having virus problems and have not been blogging much.
Seems like you missed a DT position, stay on track and keep applying, it will come one day.
Sounds like you have been busy
Hope you have a merry Christmas and I hope to catch you again at one of our monthly catch ups!
Take care
Oh cool I can comment!!! Hey can I add this to the 123 Challenge site? I didn't know you had a blog!!! It looks fantastic!!! Take Care
Charmane
Oh Sam - I didn't know you applied too and I can't believe you didn't get a place on the team - your work is great! Now I am even more nervous!!
Post a Comment