Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Robbie Robbie Robbie!!!

Well it's over, but I can now say I have seen Robbie Live and Oh My what a great experience it was. 66,500 people, it really was amazing and the atmosphere was electric. Favourite song of the night I think was Monsoon. But then I love them all HAHA! No Kylie to help do 'Kids', but that was cool, would have been a nice bonus. But I saw who I wanted to so it doesn't matter!
He is incredible the way he works the crowd. He had the Aussie Aussie Aussie chant going for a bit, among other chants and echo/repeat type fun.
I didn't get teary like I thought I would (thank goodness for that!)

Some pics to share... I was going to share some video footage too, but can't seem to make it work on here - oh well!!
*SIGH*
If you click on the pictures you can see them better :)



2 comments:

bon said...

you lucky girl, how exciting.

Min's blog said...

Wasn't it just the best night Sam??I'm so glad I went even though we were up the other end and I think too far to take pics......

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...