Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day 21, 22, 23 & 24

Well 21 is a nice little spiderweb in our backyard, then 22 is my last photo before xmas in Vic and then 23 is over here in SA
The trip over was fast and a fairly smooth one. On the road by 430am so that was pretty much to plan. First stop was Ararat for breakfast. Sat down, took a bite of my bacon and egg roll and snap..... My front tooth which is a capped false one, had snapped off and closer inspection reveals that it was right up at the gum line :(
Being a Saturday and 2 days before xmas means that I have no way of getting it fixed before the 27th :( and thats only if I can actually get in to see a dentist. It's not a great look :( I am really interested to see what they will do as it is so close to the gum. (a very small part of the original tooth and the root are still there but it's dead) Wether they are able to fix it or if it will need to be totally extracted and I get a bridge or plate with a false tooth on it.

But it's Christmas Eve and I am all set to go, except for the actual wrapping of the presents. We didn't do it before we left because they would have ripped anyway. lol
We are goiong to make our reindeer food soon and start to wind down ready for the lights and the Carols on TV.

To everyone that visits me here I would like to wish a happy and safe christmas. May your day be relaxed and that you get totally spoiled!!!

I will add my Day 24 photo later on :)

Day 21
Thank goodness that spider is NOT around... I have a major fear of them!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 22
Very dry lawn .... looking out my front door
Photobucket - Video and Image Hostinghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/trumbley46/frontyard.jpg

Day 23
My mum and dad's dog Max
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 24 - Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight - have a great one
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sam.

Petrina McDonald said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sam - see you around at OSS! Love, P.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam.

Hope your Christmas was great :)

Nicole xx

Petrina McDonald said...

Oh Sam - your tooth tragedy makes me want to cry!!! Unfortunately I have "been there, done that" too but now I have a TITANIUM (gotta use caps and a deep voice for that word!!)implant and it is fantastic! And I love eating apples!!
Hope Christmas was good for you and your fam. Love, P.

Lea Adcock said...

Looks like a night weaver spider web. I hate spiders too. But the night weavers I let them stick around they don't harm and are not poisonous.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...