Well that isn't the start I wanted!! We left Mum and Dad's and I was having sinus issues yet again, but it was no worse than I normally get. We swapped drivers at Bordertown and I drove to Horsham, still feeling fairly good at this point. From there it went down hill. :( I didn't stop to get that panadol from the servo that Gareth suggested and boy did I regret it the sinus headache got worse and then the nausea started. I can handle most illness, but nausea is one thing I don't cope with at all. A few stops, panadol, vicks inhaler and lemonade later and I was feeling a little better. Home to bed at around 2am and asleep fast in my own comfy bed. This morning there was no movement in the house until about 8am. I dragged myself out of bed around 830 and at this point was feeling ok. Not fantastic but ok. Then it hit and I was not coping again. Sick and feeling mega sorry for myself, my hubby bless his soul, drove me to the doctor and sat there with myself and kept the kids amused while we waited out the queue. No ear infection, but she believes it is the dreaded sinus infection back again. On antibiotics again. I wasn't sure how this was causing the nausea, but she thinks that was the issue there. I have also picked up some tissue salts that are supposed to help with sinusitis. Fingers crossed something works. I know after some antibiotics and the salts and a sleep this afternoon I am feeling slightly better. I am guessing something must be working. Off to bed soon for a reasonably early night before heading back to work tomorrow. I know it is going to be a quiet week or 2 but that could be a good thing and give me time to set up everything on my desk properly. Something I really haven't had time to do as it was too busy.
I am sure this little hiccup will not cause too many problems with my WORD for the year. :) Positive mind makes for a positive life.
xx
Monday, January 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
No comments:
Post a Comment