Weight in this week wasn't as good this week... I put on 400gms. But if I look at the overall picture it is still 3.1kg in 3 weeks. So still going well. Have been a little more focused this week and hopefully I will have another loss. In saying that though, I had done 1 very hard personal training session and 3 45+ minutes on the cardio equipment at the gym, so maybe that could have something to do with it too?
Not looking forward to the heat that is heading our way tomorrow. a nice top of 40 is way too much for me I am afraid and I will be doing as little as possible sitting in front of the portable aircon. But I started a jigsaw today and I am thoroughly enjoying the quietness and slow pace of it. I think I really need that at the moment. Another important change to myself this year is going to be listening to my body before I hit the wall..... really didn't enjoy the total exhaustion feeling that it brought with it. I physically and mentally felt like I couldn't continue to function. Bed early and a good sleep helped and was the first stage. Late night again last night, but this morning instead of getting out of bed at my normal 'I am awake' time, I just laid about and then finished reading my book, crawling out of bed at 9am. That is a major lie in for me as I am normally out of bed before 730 latest. But it sure helped. I feel so much more like myself. :)
Talking about my book. I was reading 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Great book, took me awhile to get into it, but I am glad I perservered, because it got so much better and I am really looking forward to the 2nd one now.
Lazing about in bed this morning, my gorgeous kid bless their souls. Made breakfast in bed for Gareth and I... in they come with the stable tables and cereal for me and toast for Gareth and a note each to say Hi, I made you breakfast. They are the sweetest kids. My heart bursts with love when I think how lucky we are to have them and yes they frustrate me (as I am sure I do the same to them) and yes they are far from angels all the time. But I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful and gorgeous kids! :)
Finished my unit of study and got a HD yay :) happy that it all worked this time around.
Went to see the sand sculptures in Frankston ... creepy crawlies... they are awesome and a great day for he family. right near the beach, so down there for a swim/play and it works out awesome fun all around.
Til next time xxx
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
1 comment:
Good to hear whats going on in your World Sam.
Post a Comment