I handed over Mel and Matt's wedding album this morning and they seemed really happy with it. I am so pleased that they are happy with it :) another job off the list. Yay ... now to get this study out of the way. I need to make some serious time to get into the book and try and do my assignments so that I am not trying to cram it all into the last few days.
I am looking forward to Wednesday night to do my official weigh in for the week. I have been pretty good with sticking to my scheduled points. I must say I like being able to eat anything. It is teaching me that I need to eat healthy. I have had a couple of days that haven't been as good. But I am still within the daily and weekly point limit. I hopped on the scales last night out of curiousity. It was saying nice things so I hope that increases and stays on track in the next few days. I have got an awesome support network around me as well so that also helps. Gareth is doing well too. He is sticking to it with a few slips, but all in all I think he is within his point limit as well.
Work has been really quiet, we have all been walking around looking for things to do. It is going to be worse this week too if it doesn't pick up because everyone is back. 1 of the girls in the office has opted to take the week off to try and help. If I thought we could afford it I would have too. But nevermind that is life. Training with the Architectural guys this week in the hope to pick up some more info. But it's not just the new girls this is the whole office. It will be interesting to say the least.
Absolutely loving the new house still. Settling in nicely :) We got given a nice kitchen cupboard today and that solved our kitchen storage problems and I now have a nice clean kitchen along with the rest of the house. Just the scrap room and our room to go and we are all done now.
I actually got the urge to scrap last night but couldn't due to not being able to even see the desk top in the room... get the study out of the way and then I can go for it :) Hopefully by then I will have heaps of ideas to keep me busy for awhile.
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
No comments:
Post a Comment