Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Smiles all around

Well 2 weeks into the Weight Loss goal and all is going well. I have now lost a total of 3.5kg. 2.3 in week 1 and 1.2 in week 2. Really feels good and it's not like I have been starving myself at all. Love that I can still eat whatever I want. But it's learning to be healthy and eat in moderation. A change of lifestyle rather than a diet. I have joined the gym this last week too, my feeling is that if I can lose the weight I have by changing my eating habits then I should really be able to kick butt if I am working out at the gym as well. I went for an hour on the cardio machines last night and burned off 350 cals. Very pleased with that. :) Gareth is doing really well too. He has lost 1.7kg in the last 2 weeks. But I can see that his loss is going to get better too now that he has his head in the game a little more. Proud of what he has lost already.
Settled into the house really well and feel like we have been here for ages. I am struggling to believe it has been 6 ish weeks already.

Work is going well. The honeymoon period is sure over though. Struggling with different personalities with a person or 2. But all in all I don't let it get to me. Unless I am having an emotional day. I need to set myself a goal. Get to bed by 10 most nights if not every night. It is really hard most of the time because I feel like I am not getting me time or down time. So I stay up later and it becomes a bit of a vicious circle. I am still in a postitive frame of mind and looking forward to an over all better and more positive year. My aim is to be as close to a size 10 as possible by the end of the year. My PT at the gym has made me set 5 goals to achieve in the next 4 weeks. I am looking forward to reaching them as well.

I am going to stop doing kaszazz I have not scrapped in ages and feel like it is costing me money to stock up on stuff that I am not doing anything with. I have full intention of getting back into it. But I can just buy stuff as I need it instead of having to fulfill the 350 commitment every quarter. I was looking forward to doing parties and making it work. But I have just too much on my plate so something had to go.

I have got 1 part of my 2 assignments completed and I was over the moon that I even got it to balance. I had tried it a few times and couldn't get it to work. But Saturday it all just fell into place... now to get part 2 out of the way and I will be done for a few weeks.yay!!

Lots of Love and prayers to all my friends in Queensland. I hope you are all safe3 and well and that no one lost anything. To all the people who did lose material and personal things, my heart goes out to you and if there is anyway I can help I would love to.

take care
xx

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi sam,

Good to hear you sounding so positive about everything : )
Nice progress on the weight loss too .

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...