Sunday, January 02, 2011

LESS

That's my word for 2011.
Stress less
Have less health problems
Weigh less
Have less debts
Less negativity in my life.
Just a few of the things I want it to relate to.

New years eve was very quiet here in SA. Everyone being in bed before midnight. But I think we all needed the sleep. The kids even slept in until 8am. New years day saw us heading off to Port Wakefield to catch up with family for the annual reunion. It is really good to see so many people there and I think it is fantastic that almost 25 years after Grandma has passed that 10 of the 11 children were there this year. A few of my cousins there too, but not even half I guess. Still good to see the ones that were there. We worked out yesterday that there are 106 people in the family group. Not all at the reunion obviously. But from my aunts and uncles down to the newest 3rd cousin born last year. Pretty impressive I thought.
The kids enjoyed swimming in the salt water pool there. It is like a lake with the water being let in through the flood gates from the ocean. Brad's scrapes on his knee got a little stingy for a bit. But it didn't stop him from enjoying the pool. The wind was well enough for them to get the kite out and have a fly too.
Heading home this evening and once again not looking forward to the drive. But I will just amuse myself watching Big Bang theory again. I love that show! Back to work on Tuesday and then life will start to get back to a little bit of routine after the mayhem of the festive season.
Well I hear a coffee calling my name.
Love happiness and good times for everyone in 2011!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I hope Less woks well or you Sam : ) Safe travelling home.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...