Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Time to bite the bullet!

ok well it is time. I have signed up with weight watchers. I know so many people who have had so much success and I have decided it's our turn to try it. I am feeling positive about it. So anyways... signed up and then hopped on the scales to put in my starting weight and almost died. But that makes me even more determined to get rid off the excess.
I walked tonight with Michelle as well so another positive. Just need to keep it up. I have WW books sitting here that I purchased in the UK so it is going to be using them and I think the CSIRO books will also come in handy. So Wednesday weigh in's it is and my first short term goal is to get down to 80 by Valentine's day. That is a kilo a week. Wish me will power ... not luck because that won't do it. I have to have the stamina and will power to do it. I know I can and Gareth is doing it with me :D

I had the best massage last night from Cat Davidson she is on facebook and will have a website set up soon too. She is mobile massage and will cater to your time frames. Great price too.

I have so much to do and I am not getting it done. I am going to have to make myself a schedule I think so that I do it. Sooner rather than later would be the best idea.

Time for bed... another important thing I need to stop neglecting!!

Sam
xx

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Good luck Sam! You have taken the first step which is most often the hardest.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...