Sunday, January 21, 2007

Missed my 100th post

LOL - didn't realise that my last post was my 100th (small things I know :?)

Cybercrop did you say??? there are/were so many on this weekend, it was really a take your pick or like me do 1 or 2 challenges in each. I really just looked at them all and did the ones that captured my interest.

Over at MaDscraps I did these 2



and this one over at Chook Scraps


and the last one (so far) was a scraplift challenge at Scrap Yourself Silly
You can see the original LO by Mel M Here(thanks Mel for letting me lift your LO)


There was also a Crop on over at 1,2,3 Challenge which you can still register for, you have until the 28th to upload entries :-D
and tonight Bon's Scrap's
also has CC on so I will check that out too. Mind you I think I may have scrapped myself out! 4 LO's in 1 weekend is highly unusual for me :-D

7 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW! Did not realize there were that many CC's on this weekend! You have been busy! No wonder you have been so quiet on SYS?

Tammy said...

$ Lo's in one Weekend you are on Fire Sam. All very different too. I really like the first one.

Min's blog said...

Gee all those lo's. Where do you find the time?? Well done, they all look great too....

Min:)

simone said...

well done Sam - you've been really scrappin up a storm! Gorgeous layouts too.

Megan said...

Hello Sam!

I found you!!!

Your layouts are just beautiful!

Megan xx

deirdre said...

Gee Sam, you've been a busy girl.
And they are fabulous!!!

The cousins one is really cute. How is Kiara said? Dont know if I have told you this before, but I love Sian's name, it was one we had picked for Ciara.

Catch up soon!

Lee said...

Boy Sam!, you seem like a very busy girl lately, layouts look great

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...