I have started my new year with a new attitude and feel alot less stressed than I have been in some time :-D
We spent New Years Eve with our good friends Kerryn & Peter. We had a few drinks but didn't go overboard. We played the Wii (new nintendo game console) talked, ate, and overall had a great night :-D It also rained which was fantastic as for awhile it was quite heavy and I certainly know the lawns are showing the results from it. :)
My Aims this year start with losing some weight, being healthy and doing more stuff together as a family.
Scrapwise I would like to improve my scrapping and maybe get a LO published. But these last 2 are not resolutions as such, because if I don't achieve them then so be it.
Some photos I took NYE :) and one more personal one that I thought might be a good way to keep me on track weight wise this year :-D

*edited to add this message that was sent to me on New Years Day*
Always remember for 2007 ...life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile send this to all the people you love and care for & don't want to lose in 2007.
5 comments:
Happy New Year Sam!
Good luck with the weight loss and I am sure your scrapping goals will come to life too. Have a fantastic 2007!
happy new year~
good luck with your goals for 2007.
Happy 2007 Sam!!
Look forward to seeing another scale photo in a couple of months...I know you can do it!!
Love the idea of the scales photo, what an awesome incentive. Might have to do that myself, as I have the same goal this year.
Mel xxx
Happy New Year Sam!
Good luck with your weight loss and I am sure you will have sucess with your scrapping.
Might do the same thing with the scales when I buy some! Might help me lose weight too.
Post a Comment