I did an online class last night with
Nic Finlayson over at
Scrap To The Max and it was
SO much fun!! The instructions were so easy to follow and I love the result that I achieved. All the doodles and writing are my own apart from the large flower in the bottom left corner which I traced from Nic's sheet. This is the first ever 'official' (by that I mean paid for LOL ) class either online or off and I really think I will do more online classes as I felt like I gained something from this class and would like to try more of this style LO down the track.
Thanks Nic!!
See Nic's LO
here
And this

is what I have done for
Trini's photography challenge this weekend over at
One Stop ScrappingI have a weekend full of Cyber cropping planned :-D lets hope every thing goes to plan *wink*
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
well done on your Nic inspired layout..it looks fantastic...I really wanted to do this class...but didnt get off my butt in time...oh well..next one..hehehe
have a great weekend of scrappin'
As usual your photography for the challenge ROCKS mate! Looks great!
Petrina.
Thankyou Sam:)
Your layout turned out gorgeous :)
Nic xx
Love the page you did at Nics class, it looks great.
Min:)
Post a Comment