Saturday I scrapped and even though there were a couple cyber crops on I didn't manage to find any inspiration to do the challenges. I did however scrap this LO ....

looks nothing like I thought it was going to though when I started out. But I like it and that matters most :)
Sunday we headed over to Kerryn's in the morning and the kids had another play while we chatted more :) then from there we headed up to my friend Jenni's place so the kids could have a play with her DD (her DS is a little small to join in yet :) )and check out the new trampoline LOL and of course we had a good chat while they played.

On Monday we headed down to Edithvale beach with a friend and her DS, we got there about 1 and left at about 430. The kids had the best day. I enjoyed being out of the house and watching the kids have so much fun. Bad mum though :( I put sunscreen on them.... however this morning you can see the spots where I din't get them properly as the have red stripes in places (not tooo bad, but still :( ) Will definately pay a bit more attention next time.



Today the kids are in creche (nice and cool there for them!) It is stinking hot out there :( I really detest this heat and can't wait for the cooler weather.
I can't believe there is only 2 weeks until Brad starts 4yo kinder! He is so looking forward to it.
I forgot at the end of last year to book my kids a place in this year for swimming :( rang today and have got them in. But Brad will have a new teacher and Sian has the same teacher but a new day. Never mind at least they are in.
Brad may even stop swimming later in the year as we have found him "a real soccer team" to play in *his words* It's called goal kick, alot like Auskick I believe and they take kids from 4 1/2 upwards. He is so excited he comes out with his shoes and says I will get them ready now mum! (Season doesn't start until April!! ) It is great to see him so excited though.
Until next time... be Happy :-D
6 comments:
Sam I absolutely LOVE that LO!!!!!
Love your photos too...Olivia had the exact same swimmers when she was about Sian's age :)
LOVE that LO, it's just fantastic!!!!! Love the photos too, looks like a great day out!!!
Dylan does creche on tuesdays too, NICE AND COOL, until the power went out!
I can totally relate to what you are saying about the heat, I'm glad Dd with be at Day Care today to get her out of it. I'm in an 'it's too hot to stay home and too hot to go out' mindset at the moment, kids with summer colds not helping me shake it at all either. LOL
gorgeous layout sam
Did I tell you already how much I LOVE that layout!!!
Great beach photos too!
Petrina.
Sam, your 'precious' layout is just gorgeous - well done I love it!
Post a Comment