
Trini over at
OSS has chosen 'red' as her Photography challenge... interpret as you will .... this is my interpretation :)

This last week has been a little trying with the heat, I really don't cope that well, but there is more of the same to come in the middle of next week :( I saw some Powerade light in Coles and though hmmm maybe give it a go and see if it helps with some of this tiredness that I can't seem to shake... well now I don't know if it was the cool change or the Powerade, but last night I scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom and now have a blister on my knuckle *ouch* and then up this morning kids brekkie and dressed, my coffee and brekkie, checked my forums, did 3 loads of washing, tidied the lounge and kitchen, played outside with the kids and back inside for another coffee all before 11am *SHOCK* well wherever it came from I want more (please LOL )
Anyways Kerryn and her 2 little ones arrived about 11am and then Rebecca and her 2 girls around 12noon. It turned out to be a really great day with lots of chatter and laughs and some serious sorta stuff too :) The kids all got along really well, a few minor altercations, but nothing too stressful :)
Gareth is off with Kerryn's hubby to a gaming session on Sunday, but I can't complain he is really good with letting me go to my scrap catchups and then the retreat in March/April. :-D
Have a great weekend everyone :)
4 comments:
WOW Sam!
Send some of that energy my way please. I'm seriously givin 'fly lady' a try this year. Well its been almost two weeks and my house is looking better I must admit. ( Well some parts of it LOL)
Hey Sam I love that red layout - gorgeous!! I too could use some of that energy if you have any spare LOL...
WOW Sam, I need some of the powerade too if this is the results... I have had no energy too and was thinking it is this HOT weather, and I kind of had a cold too.
Glad you are feeling a little better though, and I love your RED photos!
Gotta get me some of that Powerade too!!! You could get a commission. LOVE that red layout Sam - you interpreted the theme so well!
Love, Petrina.
Post a Comment