Friday, March 17, 2006

Happpy - Saaad

LOL

I am Hap Hap Happy - I won an encouragement award for my LO 'Love is...' I am sooo rapped. (For any interested !! (www.onestopscrapping.com.au)
I met up with Jac today from the LC's Creative Forum (www.lcscreative.com.au) What a lovely person she is, and gorgeous boys too.
I am feeling like I have lost cm's as my clothes seem a little looser. woohoo

But I am also a little sad tonight. I think it's partially tiredness and partially missing my DH - which is weird as I only saw him this morning when I took him to work. But I think it's more because it's friday night and he isn't due home til around 11pm (he is going to the rugby 7's tonight). I still not quite sure why I am getting this sense of lonliness tonight though. lol

Yesterday was a total pamper day and I must say apart from the kids being a little ratty last night it was an awesome day.
I am off to the athletics on Sunday with my family and then again on Monday with my Best friend - looking forward to that too!!

So thats the best and worst of it all. I am still so happy that I won something which is more than I thought I would do for a long time

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Sam,

I hope you're not still feeling sad. We all have those days, don't we?

Looking forward to visiting your blog more often!

Megan xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...