Saturday, March 04, 2006

who would think....

It's my best friends birthday today... Happy Birthday Kerryn!!
But ...... I want someone else to have your jinx now LOL
Kerryn told me a couple years ago that she always did something to hurt herself (accidentally) on or around her birthday..... welllll Last year when collecting dinner on the way to Kerryn's party I fell down a small flight of stairs and scraped my arm and leg and had some really 'nice' bruises (ouch) But Kerryn didn't have any accidents that year YAY!!
But.... tonight (well last night now)I am getting DS out of the car at the shopping centre and had to stand on the painted curb/hump next to the car as there was not alot of room. Before I knew it bang, I was flat on my back on the ground (ouch) That bloomin thing was very slippery as I found out :(
So tonight 12 months on I again have a scraped arm and I think mauybe a few bruises and a stiff neck too :( - I am praying that I have once again 'saved' Kerryn from an accident this year. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam you are a good friend for taking the fall - if you will excuse the expression.

That is bizare!

Anonymous said...

OUCH that is a great friend for you!! You really take this friendship seriously I can tell :)

I can not believe I have just found your blog!!! Cool hey!

Off to check out the rest now.

Sandi :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...