Saturday and Sunday were fairly good days with swimming and some shopping although, Saturday was quite funny. We decided we were going shopping and then it POURED down with rain and here are we stuck out trying to get the shopping into the car. So as DH has a cold I opted that he stay with the kids while I went and unloaded the trolley, it wasn't so bad as it was warm summer type rain, however when we then went into coles I froze, soaked to the bone in an airconditioned store. So after all the shopping was done we came home and I had a lovely warm shower and got into my daggy warm clothes and I was actually feeling really cozy and quite happy. I must be crazy... happy about being soaked *lol*
Monday we got our pay tv installed... I finally gave in and let DH have it on. Kinda glad now as I have discovered DIY Scrapbooking on How to channel :-D
Tuesday was a very productive day with me getting alot of housework done (wouldn't know it now though) and then today we had kinder for Brad and we came home after we dropped him off and had coffee with some friends, which was really nice. Tomorrow Kerryn and I are going walking around the lake which I am looking forward too. As we didn't walk today and won't be able to again on friday. We have Kerryn's birthday on saturday which I think will be alot of fun too. Sunday I think we are going to go to the Highland games here in Ringwood, something different, but a good day out with the family.
If you have read this far, yay! I thought I might have bored everyone to sleep by now haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment