

I have signed up for the gym, I start tomorrow and have a long way to go. But I know I will feel much better for it. On the days I have been exercising I am feeling much happier, so this is all good. My only disappointment is that my friend is not going to be able to join with me. We were all set to go and then she has had to pull out, :-( but I totally understand. I know she was really looking forward to it though and that also makes me a little sad.
I have had a productive scrap day, and have done 2 8x8 LO's, although the first is more like 9 x 9 and doesn't fit the album..... hands up the dummy who forgot to trim the page down before sticking everything down!! I must say I am quite pleased with the outcome anyway.
I have signed up for the 6 part digital scrapbooking course, which covers some of the basics of digital scrapping, but am looking forward to doing that as well.
I feel a bit exhausted today, but I also feel with the changes that I am making that my life is starting to take a turn for the better :-)
thought for today
Friends are angels who lift us up to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~ Author Unknown
2 comments:
Yay for you Sam joining the gym, you will love it and hopefully get addicted to it doesnt seem like something you 'have' to do, on top of everything else.
I joined, um 4 weeks ago and I am enjoying it, am looking forward to hearing all about how you go!
Love the pages you have done [you have been busy] and good luck with the digi course!!!
I love your thought of the day
Friends are angels who lift us up to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~ Author Unknown
Terrific layouts you have here, I love the colours. Your doing very well with your scrapping, keep up the good work Sam.
Have a wonderful week end :)
Post a Comment