Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Quiz...

that I pinched from Sandi's blog :-D
Thought I would give it a go as it looks like some fun

10 Favorites

Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Tuna Morney
Favorite Month: May - end of autumn and birthday month :)
Favorite Song at the moment: One by Bernhard Fanning (name escapes me atm)
Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing
Favorite Sport: Tennis (to watch)
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Day of the week: Tuesday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Caramel swirl
Favorite Time of Day: Evening

9 CURRENTS

Current Mood: Tired
Current Taste: Chocolate
Current Clothes: jeans and a t-shirt
Current Desktop: Brad & Sian
Current Toenail Color: natural
Current Time: 11:25pm
Current Surroundings: My computer desk in back room
Current Thoughts: I should be in bed and is Brad going to end up in our bed in middle of the night again??

8 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: Nora Appleton
First Kiss: Alan
First Screen Name: Jaimee
First Pet: Australian Terrior called Snoopy.
First Piercing: ears.
First Crush: probably my english teacher at age 13 LOL (Mr MacKenzie)
First CD: Jimmy Barnes


7 LASTS

Last Cigarette: Jan 2001
Last Drink: Pineapple Crush UDL tonight
Last Car Ride: to pick up the kids from creche this evening
Last Kiss: Sian & Brad goodnight kiss
Last Movie Seen: Wedding Crashers
Last Phone Call: A recording of a girls voice from USA telling me to push 9 to claim my prize.
Last CD Played: Robbie Williams

6 HAVE YOU EVERS

Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: never.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No.
Have You Ever Been on TV: No.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no

5 THINGS

Thing You're Wearing: my rings
Thing You've Done Today: Got some groceries, been to Chiro
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: DH talking on his game
Thing You Can't Live Without: apart from family of course…..my car.
Thing You Do When You're Bored: blog surf

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

1. Home
2. Creche
3. Supermarket
4. Chiropractor

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

1. Gareth
2. Mum
3. Kerryn

2 CHOICES

1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Talking weather - COLD Talking drinks - HOT

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

As I am in 100% agreeance I will use Sandi's words ....
Get to a point where I can quit worrying about money. (girls gotta have dreams!)

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...