Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Purple Sunset

We are home after spending a wonderful week with my family in SA ... the heat wasn't my preferred choice, but I survived Haha!!

I took over 400 photos and I will put some up over the coming days, but I wanted to share my 'purple' sunset photos that I took. (not edited at all!)

The trip over was great with our normal stop in Horsham for the night. The trip back was soooo long and really took it out of us all. I think it had alot to do with how busy the roads and the shops were.

I am looking forward to the New Year and the change that it will bring to our lives, it will be a challenge, but it will be worth it I believe.


5 comments:

Bec said...

Beautiful Photos Sam!!!! Can't wait to see some more from your holiday. Glad you got home safely.

jaki said...

Oh Sam! What glorious photos, that must have been a beautiful site to see!!

Glad you had a good Christmas with your family :)
J.xx

Tammy said...

Oh Sam stunning!!! and just your shade ; )
TFS Love your word too!

Sarah said...

wow what a beautiful sky Sam :) Must of been great to see... I havent seen many decent sunsets lately..

Glad you had a good time away cant wait to see some holiday snaps :)

Sarah xx

Melissa said...

Sam, they are amazing photos amte.Simply stunning ...just WOW

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...