Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1st

Today's photo - A favourite ornament on the tree



and off the tree



I heard about this on the radio this morning, but had to go out this evening and then forgot about it when I got home, until the girls on the forum reminded me :)



I believe it is the moon, venus and jupiter smiling on the earth :)


Also a big Happy Birthday to my Sister in Law Sereah for yesterday and my nephew Braiden for today.

2 comments:

jaki said...

Great photo Sam!
By the time I read it on the forum the moon was just hitting the horizon on its way out of sight :(

Love both your fav decorations!!

Sarah said...

nice shot fo the smile sam.. I took one too will post it tomorrow :)

it was a frown last night hehe funny :)

Sarah xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...