Monday, December 29, 2008



On Christmas night we decided we would go for a walk down to the bridge after tea, it was a short but nice walk. I would have walked further, except it was getting dark and we had the kids with us and there were spiders appearing everywhere on the bridge as well. Considering I didn't have my tripod with me I was quite pleased with this shot.



The start of the Murray Bridge



Mum the red nosed reindeer :)




Me with no prescription sunnies on ... I love wearing my contacts, but I still am not used to looking at myself without them and I am not totally sure I like my look without my glasses. But it is convenient!



Brad pulling a funny face while blowing bubbles. :) I think this is one of the first if not only times I have got a good bubble photo :)

The photos are in no particular order and will be just random... but that is about normal for me Ha!

3 comments:

jaki said...

Your photos are great Sam!!

Love the night ones and very clever shot of your Mum with the reindeer :)

Would love to see a photo of you without your glasses, I can't quite picture it but I'm sure you look more thatn fine!!

And that is a great bubble shot...I think I try too hard when taking photos of the kids blowing bubbles.

Looking forward to seeing more of your holiday photos :)
J.xx

Tammy said...

Oh sam I am totally lapping up your photography these days! Beautiful images and perspective!

Hugs to you all and I hope you have a nice New Years ours will be a quiet one.

Melissa said...

HIya Sam, wanted to say HI, I have lurked for a little while , but wanted to say how Much I love looking at your photography.The Bridge photo is awesome..totally awesome.Would love to be able to shoot pics like that.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...