Friday, December 19, 2008

This week has been a VERY long week, on Monday we had Brad and Sian with temps and yucky colds so they were both kept home, Gareth was also home as he had been up all night with a toothache, he ended up at the dentist (with a 3 hour wait) to have his wisdom tooth taken out. (ouch) I have been fighting the cold off like crazy. I got fitted for my contacts on Wednesday which was great, it feels a little wierd and I think it shows too many bags and wrinkles when I haven't got the glasses to hide behind LOL.

We are off to SA this afternoon for a stay with Mum and Dad... it will be a nice break that we are all looking forward to.

I have been extremely slack with my photo taking, but I am going to try and make up for it in the next week!

Have a fantastic Christmas!!

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Have a safe trip Sam, and enjoy your time with your family. Merry Christmas :)

Tammy said...

Hope you have a great Break Sam.

Merry Christmas sweetie.
T. x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...