Monday, July 16, 2007

Do you have a minute?

Mount Franklin have created The Well of Positivity and if you donate a thought to the well, they will pay $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for every thought donated. So for a minute of your time they will donate to this wonderful charity.
The Well of Positivity is now sitting at $803 and with your help, they can make the targeted $150,000 to go with the $100,000 that they have initially donated. So head over there and add your positive thought and help a worthy charity.
If you leave a positive thought, leave me a comment so we can keep track of how much we help raise. Remember that you can donate more than once so why not help this wonderful charity raise money.

The Well of Positivity

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a fantastic idea! Thanks Sam - I've added my thought :)

Kerryn said...

I have added my thought to Sam. I think it is a great idea. :D

Anonymous said...

Its a wonderful idea and I hope they raise lots of money.

W. said...

I posted my thought. It was past $1300 when I did it just now... Great idea.

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

On my way over to leave a thought Sam

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...