Saturday, July 14, 2007

LO's to share

I have been really struggling to scrap lately :( if you find my mojo can you send it home please!!

This one was for a CC at Bon's and I won (woohoo) I am really pleased with it and it was one that came together easily (apart from the fact I forgot to cut down the sheet first, so it's too long for my album!)


This next one was done today at the Scrap'n'Chat that I went to in Belgrave.


It was a good day and I met some lovely girls that I chat to over at Bon's and would you believe (still laughing) that Dee who used to be on the DT at OSS the other forum that I chat on, was there and we didn't say hi to each other as we both were too shy!! DOH!

Brad goes back to kinder on Monday and I think he is happy about that (as am I) but we are working on his emotional issues that he has and starting to make progress I think. We are trying to teach him compromise and I think he is understanding, yesterday we caught up with one of his little mates and they were playing when Brad comes up and says in a serious voice "Mum, we have a situation here, but it's ok because we are going to do this first and then we will do that next" How gorgeous is he ... but he sounded so grown up

Sian has a bruised lip :( she tripped over her own feet and bit her lip :( poor munchkin.

Oh well, until next time

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Now I don't believe for one minute that the bubbly dee is SHY ???? Another online alter ego LOL
Poor little Sian, hope her lip feels better soon, and what is happening with brad sound like good progress,isn't it great when thaey come to you and say something you have been wondering if they 'got' or not.
I'm sending you some of my MOjo too It should arrive wednesday OK. ; )

Megan said...

Well it doesn't look like you are struggling Sam...these are both beautiful.

I'm having the same issues with Charlotte as you are with Brad....sounds like Brad is coming along with the compromising much more quickly than my Charli lol.

Hope Sian's lip is on the mend :-)

Megan xx

Petrina McDonald said...

Still laughing at you and Dee!!!!
Poor Sian - ouch!
Good luck with Brad - he does sound very grown up!

Love, P

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...