Monday, July 23, 2007

hi de ho

We have paid off our car!!!! How exciting is that (well for us it is LOL ) extra money coming in to get some of those other debts out of the way ;)

My baby girl turns 3 on Sunday and I am feeling quite sad... What is it about three?
They go from being a toddler to being a more independant little person. The changes in Sian in the last few weeks have been really noticable, it's great to see her growing and learning but I also want to keep my babies forever!! Sigh


We headed to the ice hockey on Saturday night and had an enjoyable evening, the kids behaved well, which was nice although it was a rough match, first time here in Aus that I have seen match penalties handed out. A win to the Melbourne Ice though. Unfortunately they got a beating on Sunday night though.

I managed a few Layouts this week more than I have in awhile so that's pretty cool.
I have entered into a DT competition over at Scrap'n Crazy and can't share that LO, but I did these 2 for challenges over at OSS.



We have found out Gareth's niece is getting married in 2009 :-) big congrats to her and her guy. I threw the idea out to Gareth that maybe we save and head over there for it. See how it goes ;) (Gareth's family is all in the UK)

We have the new Harry Potter book and I am patiently waiting for Gareth to finish it so that I can start :) Gareth went and lined up to get it on Saturday morning (he is a good lad! )

I have been making blinkies everywhere, which is really fun too. I started with making some for OSS and then Bon's from there it was Aussie Scrapjacked and also Scrap Pile. It was really funny as I had people from different places asking almost at the same time... HaHa!!

I will put them up here and if anyone wants to pinch them they can ;) I have done DT ones also, but I won't share those ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thats it from me until next time ...

Take Care
Sam
xx

6 comments:

KarenB said...

Loving those LO's Sam. And how clever are you with those blinkies! Go girl :)

Ann Lederhose said...

Sam, that is an absolutely stunning photo of Sian...I love it, the way the light falls over her! Its gorgeous!

Happy birthday to Sian. Our babies grow up way too fast and knowing that I wasn't having any more babies made the 3 yr milestone even more bittersweet.

Oh and BTW you are definately the blinkie queen!

jaki said...

Congrats on the car loan being paid out Sam, it is always nice to shift some debt!!
Love the photo of Sian and I can totally relate to the 3 year old thing...they grow too fast *sigh*

Petrina McDonald said...

Oh Sam we love our blinkies - they are the best!!!
And that photo of Sian is just gorgeous!!
And the layouts are great!
You are just rockin' all round girlie!!
Love, P.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Sam - you HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! LOVE all of your blinkies....and those pages are GORGEOUS!!! Good luck with the DT entry... and Congrats on paying off your car - must be a great feeling!!!
HEY - I've tagged you!!! Check my blog for details!!!
Love Charmane

Anonymous said...

Love your LOs!!! And Happy Birthday to Sian, growing up fast ... if you lived in the ACT, her and Saraid would start school at the same time!
Well done on the blinkies - I am totally bamboozled by them!
Yay about the car loan too!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...