Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to my BIG Girl






Yesterday was my little girls 3rd birthday. I can't believe that she is 3, no longer a toddler but a pre-schooler

She got a cabbage patch pony from our friends Kerryn and Peter which she has named Butterscotch.


from us she was given a kitchen and a scooter




She received a pizza and accessories from our friends Matt and Jenni (no photos yet)and a big thanks to Jenni for the Dora cake :)
and a book by Mem Fox from Peter and Sue.
I believe there is still a special something coming from Nana and Grandad too :-D





13 comments:

Megan said...

Happy birthday BIG GIRL!

It certainly looks like you all had fun Sam :-)

Megan xx

KarenB said...

Happy birthday Sian :)
And Mum, I bet you shed a tiny tear on her birthday... she really is a big girl now.

Belinda Venables said...

Happy Birthday to your big 3 year old. Our babies share the same birthday...SNAP! lol.
Madelin has the same kitchen, she has hours of fun with it!
Hey, i just had a thought...I never send your parcel..OMG..what did i do with it! S*%T (can i say that??)
Can you email me your addy...do you still have my email addy?
What a dork i am..and for all you done for me! How rude!!
Belinda
xx

Ann Lederhose said...

Yep, definately a big girl now. Happy Birthday Sian.

Amy has one of those kitchens so I know that Sian is going to love hers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sian!!!
Lucky girl (esp to have you as a Mum). x

Anonymous said...

hi Sam, now I have broadband I find I can leave messages! Yahoo! Love this series of photos, and your blog. Just haven't been able to comment before.

Maria Van-Oss said...

Sam say happy birthday to your big girl from me. Hope to catch up with you on Blumar's soon.
Maria

fleurie said...

Looks like she had a fantastic day

Anonymous said...

Looks like your daughter had a great birthday!!

BZEMum said...

Happy BIrthday to your gorgeous DD!!
Love your gorgeous lo's

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your baby :)

Looks like she had an awesome birthday!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your girl! Same day as mine :)

Lea Adcock said...

She is growing up fast Sam.
And looks like she had a great birthday party too.


Lea x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...