Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another LO to share

This one was done for the LO of the month over at Bon's


8 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

this is gorgeous!
P.

Kerryn said...

Another stunning lo SAM. You may not be scrapping alot but what you are doing is just gorgeous. :D keep it up LOL

jaki said...

Sam this is GORGEOUS!!!!!
I am loving all your LOs sooooo much :)

Karen Knight said...

WOW that is just gorgeous.
well done

hugs

kayla

Ann Lederhose said...

awww, this is so cute. Love it!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgoeus Sam, romantic and elegant.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Sam!!! I love it!!! Loving all your stuff - especially loved the friends layout in your other post!
x

Vicky said...

Love the layout Sam!
Fantastic photo, so sweet.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...