Monday, July 03, 2006

New Camera

I totally love my new camera :)
It's a fuji finepix S5600 and after having a play I must say I have ALOT to learn :)
but I am having so much fun playing with the settings tonight :)

This is just basic but I love the definition of the macro setting which I have seen used, but never had access to before.


hmmm really think I need to clean my keyboard LOL

One thing I find I am having probs with is the shadows, but I think that is a matter of positioning perhaps.

The first couple of photos I took look a little off in colour - mainly skin tones



But then playing with the settings and took this one and I think it looks much better :)



I am looking forward to learning more :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipppe, how exciting for you.

I remember how excited I was when I got my new camera (Xmas 2005). It is a lot of fun playing around with the settings and learning how to improve your photos. I am sure you will get the hang of it all soon.

Have a great week and take care xxoo

Belinda Venables said...

How exciting...I have the 55000 and I LOVE it Sam!! Once you play around a little you'll LOVE your too..I'm sure of it!!

Keep those pics coming!!

Belinda
xx

Sharryn Thomson said...

Awesome Sam...I have the exact same camera and I LOVE it!!
When I got mine I had my arm in plaster and found it even more difficult to master..LOL
Still learning but taking some great shots along the way.
Only thing I'll warn you about is it has a bit of shutter lag which maybe you've already worked out.
Oh..stupid me..guess what? I've lost your email addy and I want to send this RAK to you.
Can you please send it to me again?
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...