I asked Brad to come outside so that I could take some more - this time with him and Sian together and the response I received was "No thank you, that's enough for today!" LOL




No flash :) No Shadow :) thanks for the advice on this one :)

This one looks like Sian has been cut in half....

Can I also add a HUGE big thanks to Moi for the magazine and the alpha's, she is truly a special person and I hope that I get the privilege of meeting her in person 1 day soon :D
5 comments:
Awesome photos Sam...so your loving your new camera then..lol!
My family gets sick and tired of me snapping at them too...now I bribe them for photos if they have had enough!! lol
Belinda
xx
Great pics Sam and LOL @ Brads comment about no more photos!
I took my boys for a long bike ride/walk today but unbeknowns to them I used it as a photo shoot op and got some fabbo photos.
I'm still learning the functions of this great camera myself I'm learning something new each time I use it.
Cheers
Sharryn :)
Terrific photos, the kids look so cute and adorable:)
Enjoy your week end.
Great photos Sam...it is a great camera, you will never fall out of love with it :)
WOW SAM!!! It looks like you and the camera were made for each other!! What awesome photos you have taken!!
Hoping all is well with you :-)
Megan xx
Post a Comment