Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged :D

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Telstra - Directory assistance - what name please LOL
2) Toro - rolling garden hoses
3) Captain Cook Cruises - Murray Princess in the office doing admin and reservations :) Have to have been one of my favourite jobs
4) Personal Assistant to the Assistant Director of Sport for the Manchester 2002 Commonwealth Games - woo hoo - This was a fantastic job and I got to meet Linford Christe and a few other 'names' :D

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Grease
2) Cocktail
3) Pretty Woman
4) Dirty Dancing


Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Macleods Daughters
2) Grey’s Anatomy
3) Ghost Whisperer
4) Scrubs

Four Important things to me :
1) My Man
2) My Babies
3) Friends and Family [I cheated thats two]
4) The happiness of all of the above
(thanks Rach)

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Sin Sin Sin - Robbie Williams
2) Now I run - Shannon Noll
3) Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
4) Feel - Robbie Williams

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Tuna Morney
2) Roast Pork
3) Pizza
4) Roast Chicken/Turkey

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) My email
2) Scrap To The Max
3) One Stop Scrapping
4) LC's Creative

Four Scrap company’s I like :
1) Heidi Swapp
2) ScrapFX
3) Scrapware
4) Basic Grey

Four Favorite Colors :
1) Purple
2) Brown
3) Black
4) Green

Four bloggers to tag:
1) Jaki

2) Ann

3) Sharryn

4) Kylie

Photos of my DD and her spaghetti facial


2 comments:

jaki said...

OMG! You mean me!! OK, tomorrow I promise :)

Love the photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for doing it Sam!
I love the facial pictures she is just beautiful!
Love your important things too ;)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...