Monday, July 17, 2006

I won a prize.....

woo hoo, I thought I would donate to NBCF as part of Ngaire's raffle and I truly didn't expect to win anything, I was more donating in memory of my dear friends Tracy (2003) and Christine (2004), who lost their battle with BC, but as an added bonus I received and email telling me I have won a gorgeous birthday money purse made by Crissy How lucky am I :D

I have finally after a couple of weeks scrapped something!! It's ok, but I still think it could be better, Oh well I am happy enough with it. Thanks to Ann for helping me out with some suggestions :D

and I have started another LO, so here is hoping my scrappers block is gone away for a little while at least!!

On Saturday a group of Melbourne scrappers met up once again, this time at Narre Warren at A Scrappers Warehouse
and Sally was lovely enough to shout us all Krispy Kreme donuts :) They are delicious and I have not tasted any donuts that compare. Hot off the line mmmmm m
Kerryn and I thought we would go and get some KK to bring home as we were early arriving. It only took us 15 minutes in and out :D I am glad we decided to go before our get together and not after as the line I think at least doubled in size by the time we left to head home.
The girls are lovely people and are really easy to chat to. Next month we are meeting up at Scrappy Hollow which is my LSS so that will be fun. :)

6 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Congratulations Sam on winning a prize...how fantastic! Crissy's money purse hey..I'm sure she'll be chuffed when she knows that you won it!
Your LO looks fabulous!
Can I have some of your mojo...PLEASE???

jaki said...

Congratulations Sam on the prize!!
Love your LO too :)

Anonymous said...

OH when are you going to be at Scrappy Hollow??? We might actually meet?????????????????? COOL!!!!

Congrats on winning too!

Sandi :)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on winning my purse, LOL, glad it arrived safely.
I love your layout, sweet photo, gorgeous layout!

Megan said...

Congrats on your prize Sam! I am sorry to hear about your friends...that is a big loss.

Your layout looks sensational, and I loved it the first time I saw it at STTM.

Megan xx

Ann Lederhose said...

Your LO looks great Sam :) And congrats on the prize!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...