Monday, May 01, 2006

not much to update

Went to the gym on Saturday and boy I feel sore, first time I have 'really' felt sore since starting. I also had a reiki session after and was warned it would bring some issues I was worrying about to the surface. It certainly stirred up the emotions and I am trying to deal with the 'issues' but still have a way to go until I feel confident enough to deal with them better.
I have my weigh in on Thursday this week so that will be interesting as according to the scales at the gym, I have gained weight :( - I know muscle is heavier than fat, but I still thought my weight would have gone down some. Oh well time will tell.

I joined in the Cyber crop over at The Craft Attic this weekend, and although I only got the one challenge done, I still had a ball and I did finish an altered journal for a swap and a birthday card for my brother in law. It sounds funny saying my brother in law LOL - I have yet to meet him. He is in the UK with his wife and his 2 girls (Where DH comes from also) I normally say 'my hubby's brother' But anyway .....
I really am quite happy with the way the challenge came together. It is a Becky Fleck Sketch. I seem to work better when I am using or getting inspiration from a sketch lol.
Oh well, thats me up to date (not very exciting but thats life!!) and I am off to bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know now you will have to go and do a huge post on Reiki, Sam dont you? lol

Good luck so good to hear you are working your ass off not so good that you are so sore, good luck at your weigh in Thursday I hope its good results in time for the big 33!

P.S I dont think its too bad after test driving it for a week lol ;)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...