I got the 3 challenges done at the cybercrop over at LC's this weekend.
The first one was easy, simple but effective - the 2nd I really don't like my LO at all(love the photo just not the scrapping) and the 3rd challenge was unreal. Bit by bit... we were given 1 step a time to do and I really like how my LO turned out. It was also great to see everyone's interpretation of the challenges.
Saturday morning we were up early and off to the working bee at the kinder, then onto swimming. I went in with Sian this week as it has suddenly dawned on me that it is only a matter of weeks before she is going in by herself with the instructor and as much as I don't like going in the pool, that I had better now before it's too late. I know we can still take her swimming on other days, but it's just not the same. I wish I was able to wear contact lenses, then I wouldn't mind going in half as much as I do now. Oh well.
Today it was off to the gym and I must say I like my new program alot more than the last one.... which reminds me - I didn't have that weigh in an measure, it's at the end of the 2nd side of my card not the first, but thats ok as it gives me another 6 weeks to lose some more and hopefully have a bigger impact.


1 comment:
VERY cute! I absolutely adore the 3rd one - theyre all great!!
Post a Comment