Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tag your it....

Ok - popped in to Rachie's blog and got tagged lol :)
thought no better time to do it than now, so here goes

In my Fridge
1. Juice
2. Grapes
3. Cheese
4. Pineapple Crush UDL's
5. Chocolate [From Easter]

In my Closet

1. Shoes
2. Ironing Board
3. Iron
4. Luggage
5. A Christmas Pressie (forgot to give to Sian this year, so will hold til next when it's probably better suited anyway)

In my handbag

1. Lip Balm/ Gloss
2. Mobile
3. Receipts
4. paracetamol
5. tissues

In my Car

1. CD’s
2. receipts
3. kids empty drink bottles (slack at cleaning the car)
4. Pens and pencils
5. Camera

On my DVD / Video player

1. A Robbie Williams live DVD
2. Footloose
3. Little People
4. Wiggles
5. Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Hmmm I tag

1. Sharryn
2. Beth
3. Sandi
4. Moi
5. anyone else who reads this and hasn't done it yet LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was quick Sam!
Still love footloose I remember like it was yesterday when I went to see it at the movies!

Anonymous said...

OK so can I steal this tag too? please please.....

I never get tagged and would love to have something new to add to my blog.

Have a great week end and take care:)

Sharryn Thomson said...

Thanks for the tag Sam but someone got in before you..I've already done it..LOL
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Sam. I have been a slack blog poster sorry!!!

I have done the tag and it was fun.

Sandi :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...