Saturday, January 07, 2006

What a great day
















DH bless his soul got up with the kids this morning and let me have a sleep in. yay!! Brekkie in bed followed (raisin toast, OK and coffee) and he told me to take my time and get up when I am ready, because Sian had gone back to bed and Brad was being good. I thought it might be a good time to catch up on some reading!! 1130 I decided I had better get up and face the world. DH went to mow the lawns while I organized lunch, we then went out and I got some really great photos of the kids (at least I think they are) playing with their new totem tennis set and their slide from last year. Can't wait to get that colour cartridge so I can print some photos!!
This afternoon I went out for a walk by myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. I must say I am really feeling enthusiastic about losing this excess weight I have. (helps that DH promised me a shopping spree when I reach my goal weight!!) Current weight 76kg - aim 56kg

I really hope the trend of the last few days is going to continue well into my future :) At the moment I feel I have the right attitude, as long as I can keep from falling back into my slump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos here, very cute.

Good luck with your weight loss. I hope you continue to do well. It is so important for ones health.

Have a great week and take care.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...