Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yay it's Friday

that means Gareth is home for 2 days and we can all spend some time together, after mowing lawns and doing some gardening LOL.
I have had another pretty good day, this morning I went over to my best friends place so that our boys (and girls) could have a play together. I must say the boys are a handful when they are together (and when they are not sometimes) I didn't feel too stressed, but felt sorry for Kerryn who is not well at the moment. The boys were being poops and it wasn't helping. I kinda feel guilty that we stayed as long as we did, but I haven't seen Kerryn myself for over 2 weeks and was really enjoying our catch up. I hope she is better soon, it's horrible when you don't feel the best, I am thankful that I finally got rid of my cough/cold that I had before Christmas.
Dinner tonight was Coq au vin and turned out well. Kinda surprised about that because half way through cooking I went to get my corn flour to add and when picking up the canister a huge huntsman decided to crawl across my hand, now I am and always have been a massive aracnaphobe, so here is me screaming and dancing my way across the kitchen and telling DH to get it!! By the time he got there it had disappeared, but I wasn't going anywhere close until he got it, so we were in a standoff. DH decided to spray with the spider spray. So I was kinda happy with that and went back to cooking. Then..... as I was serving dinner I hear DH say, don't freak, of course I knew what he was going to say, I was just praying it wasn't on me. Thankfully it wasn't but still sent me racing to the other side of the room. He then caught it and I could relax finally!! Funny thing is that Kerryn and I were only talking about one that was in my letterbox today and I said I hope that when I bought the mail in the other day that it wasn't in amongst it and then this happened. Coincidence maybe??
Anyway I walked again today and have stayed on track for Day 4 so I am proud of myself, will be happier when it is week 4 and I am still on track though.
Tonight I managed to clean a little bit of my scrap space and have decided I seriously need to get a storage/organization system in place. I also got half the circle journal entry done and although simple I am really pleased with it.
Now I think it's bedtime - I hope tomorrow is as productive as today.

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...