I am struggling to work out quite why I am so tired all the time. I seem to be getting between 6 & 8 hours sleep a night and still find myself tired during the day. The last couple of nights Brad has woken during the night. Strange for him. Maybe it's adjusting to being back home after nearly 2 weeks at my mum & dad's.
I really want to make a start on the circle journal entry that I need to do, but due to feeling tired I can't seem to motivate myself. (And needing a new cartridge for the printer LOL)
The kids and I have had a pretty good day today :)
Sian went back to bed at 830 this morning much to Brad's disappointment. But it gave me some cleaning and forum time so that was good. Once Sian woke up we all had some lunch (mine slimfast and a nectarine, Day 3 and still on track, yay!) and then went for a walk around to the shop. Brad decided he was sad because he thinks he is big enough to cross the road without holding my hand. I tried to explain that I don't want him to get hurt, but it didn't work and he told me he was a big boy and can do it himself. He is growing up too fast!! I am too wary to let him cross without holding my hand, especially as we were witness to a pedestrian accident last week. :(
We got home and had some quiet time, with Sian going back to bed and Brad falling asleep in front of the telly watching Monsters Inc. (yay mummy quiet time) I could have scrapped, I should have scrapped LOL, but I didn't I used time to read forums and have a quiet coffee. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
I am trying to stick to making healthy recipes from the weight watchers book, so tonight we are having a very yummy tasting Beef Goulash. I think tomorrow night I might try out the Coq au Vin recipe mmmmmmmmmm m.
Threshold on TV tonight, so I might even move some scrapping stuff to the lounge and have a go in there, or not... :)
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
No comments:
Post a Comment