Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still on track

I went for my monthly visit with the doctor and I have put on 100gms since dec 10th. But I figure that isn't too bad considering we had xmas between then and now. But back on track, I have walked every day and am still eating well and have got the snacking under control. (I think)
But she also told me that she is going away for a year :( Just when I find a doctor I like she goes away!! She has recommended another doctor (her replacement) though and told me that I can now drop back to 3 monthly visits as I appear to have a grip on things now.
Well I jumped on my scales this morning and I showed I was 75kg, which is another loss, so I am happy.
Sian had her follow up hearing test today and her left ear is still (or again) congested and her results on that side were not great, right side is perfect though. So we are back there again in 4 months to have her left retested yet again. Fingers crossed that it is nothing but a cold symptom (she had a cold last week).
Gareth has done a budget for us for the next 12 months. Fingers crossed that my will power kicks in and I can actually stick to it, because if I can, we will be alot better off next year than we are now :) thats always a good thing!!
Kerryn and I have been talking about what to do with the fundraising this year and she suggested that the team get together soon so that she can introduce herself to everyone (she is co ordinator) but so that we can all get to know one another too. I am really looking forward to this year and being on a committee (well support team anyway).

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...