I have read and heard so much about blogs and blogging and it all sounds great, I thought maybe I should give it a go.
A New Year and some new adventures. It might be a good way for me to make sense of my moods. I have decided this year I want to lose 20kg, get myself back into shape so I CAN wear those really gorgeous clothes that I look at longingly every time I walk into a shop.
I want to get my 'happy' persona back and think I need to look at ways to escape my depression.(if thats the right term) I think every time I visit my mum and dad I decide I don't want to end up as bad as my dad. Don't get me wrong I love him dearly, but he can be such a grump, it seems he has more bad days than good.I worry for my mum, it really is alot for her to cope with. Dad no longer works, and almost appears to have forgotten the value of the $$. Mum works 5 days a week, and has given up most of her little pleasures. Anyway.....
New Year aims for me would be Happy, Healthy and to improve my scrapping skills
Looking forward to turning over a new leaf this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
1 comment:
Hi Sam
Great to see you blogging...you will become addicted in no time at all :0)
JULIEx
Post a Comment