Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Struggling

I shouldn't be complaining as there are so many that are suffering at the moment, with fires in Tasmania, Victoria and Flooding in Queensland. So many losing the homes.

However I am struggling with everyday life. I struggle to get out of bed every morning. I really dislike work right now. I think all the girls in the office feel the same way. The new system that is supposed to be helping the company is causing nothing but grief among the customer service team and Sales reps. The customers are not happy either and I know we have lost and are still losing customers, due to not being able to fulfil orders and the backlog of work we have due to the quantity of calls and the slowness of entering orders. I can only hope it gets better soon as I do not want to go to work and am really thinking about looking for something new, this would be a shame as I used to really love my job.

I am booked in for the doctor tomorrow and will discuss the diabetes along with all the depression type symptoms I am also having right now. :(  I am trying to stay positive, trying to do things to help my state of mind. But it really is a struggle some days.

We have taken possession of our new car. :) a Kia Rondo. This is a 7 seater that is a little smaller than the Carnival and a lot cheaper. But fantastic to drive and so comfy. The Escape has been sold to Gareth's bosses son. Who ironically lives just around the corner so we will still see it on many occasions.
For us this means being able to all go in one car when my parents visit, yay!

School goes back this week, so today is a big day of shoes, books and all other back to school necessities.

Kerryn and Peter have moved into their new home. It's a lovely place and somewhere they can call their own. I am happy for them. I know it means I will see them a lot less, but we will stay in touch and it is only a 30 minute drive on the freeway. I still feel like I have lost my best friend. Even though I haven't LOL

To all my friends in Queensland who have suffered or are suffering. I send prayers and good thoughts. I hope you all stay safe and dry.

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...