I have received another letter from the company I did the 2 day seminar with through work demanding payment and threatening to but a black mark against my name! It was paid by work up front. I just replaced my manager at the seminar as she couldn't go. Well as their customer service is in US I had no luck phoning, so after tracking down their email address I sent off an email. When I woke the next morning I had this response.
Sam,
I have checked with my supervisor and she has completed
the substitution. We have cleared the duplicate invoice (397393). If there is
anything else I can help you with please let me know.
No apologies for their mistake or anything of the sort. But I am just glad it is cleared.
Then yesterday I went into the T store to get 2 prepaid sims for the kids to use while they are in SA for 2 weeks. Pretty simple and straight forward. yes? No!! I find this afternoon that they have ported my phone number across to one of the prepaid sims. grrrr. so back to the store I go... in 41 degree heat this was doing nothing for my temper. I had calmed a little by the time I got there but was still rather annoyed. Well after explaining they got it all sorted out in about 20 mins. I have a new sim with my old number and 2 separate pre paid sims. yay! Once again though no apologies for their error. Nothing. What happened to good old customer service.
Oh well .... I feel like there is one more thing to go. We will see.
This heat is killing me. I really do not enjoy HOT summer days. 41 in Melbourne today and 36 in our lounge at 6pm with the portable cooler on. We are all feeling a little hot and sticky. The kids are complaining about not being able to sleep. I sympathise with them as I will be the same when I try for some sleep.
I believe we are in for some mild relief overnight dropping down to 27 tomorrow. I don't believe it will last long though as the prediction for next week is up around high 30's again. I will be back at work so that will help a little in the aircon.
I am not looking forward to having no kids for 2 weeks. Sounds crazy I know. I am sure to enjoy it for a day maybe 2. But I will miss them like mad. The longest that either of them has been away from home is 3 days. I know that they will be fine as they have their cousins and Nana and Grandad to keep them company.
It will just be me... the pining Mummy. I should try and make the most of it while I can I guess.
I am going to start a new blog for my book reviews, I have had some from authors, some through give aways and others are just the ones I have bought to read. But I find since joining Goodreads I am reviewing all the books I read.
No comments:
Post a Comment