Saturday, May 17, 2008

After 10 years

I finally got another tattoo, I have wanted to get another one for so long and today I got around to it. I will share photos once it has healed and looks nicer ;o)

It's a heart with a butterfly in it and the letters B & S in the heart as well

Not alot else happening here for us really. I have started playing an online game called World of Warcraft with Gareth. I resisted for along time, but finally gave in, I guess it's good as it is something we now do together.

Big Happy 6th Birthday to my friend's son David for last Thursday! :o)

I got these gorgeous flowers for Mother's Day, along with bacon and eggs for brekkie and Brad bought me a scarf and some chocckie and a scroll from the school Mother's Day stall. Sian made me a decorated tile at kinder. All fantastic things. :o) My tattoo was also partly a Mother's Day pressie too.



2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Sam,
That bottom pic is inspiration for a LO colour combo if I ever I saw one! Can't wait to see the new tatt.
Lucky you getting breaky in bed my DD saw an intro on the news that day saying something like 'As thousands of mums enjoy brekky in bed' R pipes up and says Breakfast in bed ... Thats silly!!!
ROFL.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your new 'ink'!
Flowers look lovely.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...