Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6th Birthday and more photos

Well first of all my little man turned 6 back on the 22nd. I can't believe it's been 6 years! But then I struggle to remember what it was like not having him around.


I have been having a ball playing with my new camera :o) and thanks for all the lovely comments about my photos :o) I thought I would share some more.

Flowers that I got from friends for my birthday (and some from DH for mothers day too)
Brad, Sian and Gareth at Soccer and one of my friends daughter, because I love how it came out!











3 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving the photos your new camera takes Sam :) If it was mine it would probably be glued to my hands haha :)

Ann Lederhose said...

Careful Sam,. you'll have that new camera worn out soon! LOL

Happy birthday to Brad too :)

jaki said...

I want one too!!
Loving your photos, and what gorgeous flowers you lucky girl :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...