Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who is Spoiled??

My DH and the kids gave me a new camera for my birthday!! Totally unexpected, but a lovely surprise :o)

It's the Fuji Finepix S8000fd and I am in love already LOL ... It will take some practice getting used to all the new settings though. It has 18x Zoom :o) and also macro and super macro!

I had a play around in the back garden today. Very impressed!











6 comments:

Melanie H said...

It looks like a good camera Sam, it takes beautiful photos.

Happy {belated} Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Those photos are amazing!

jaki said...

Stop it!
You'll make me want one too!! lol!
18x zoom, you must be in heaven :)

Glad you got such a fantastic surprise for your birthday.

Sarah said...

great pics Sam you must be super happy with your spiffy new camera :)

Petrina McDonald said...

wow!!! that first one is ESPECIALLY amazing!!!

Bec said...

Love all the great pics with your new camera. Especially love the first one of the flowers. That one is truly amazing!!!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...